Q. How do i to manage permissions quickly and easily?
You can manage permissions by editing your clients, practitioners, or staff. This can take a long time if you need to edit the permissions of several users. There is an easier way to manage permissions.
To use the permissions module, do the following:
- click on the lock icon using the command center icons to the left or using the main menu: SETTINGS > PERMISSIONS
- click on the user type you desire (staff, practitioners, or clients)
- review the permissions of these users at a glance
- where you want to make changes, click on the EDIT button to the far right
- make any changes you like and click the SUBMIT button