TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Bizstim's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bizstim's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bizstim at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Bizstim's web site are provided "as is". Bizstim makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Bizstim does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bizstim or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bizstim's Internet site, even if Bizstim or a Bizstim authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Bizstim's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bizstim does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Bizstim may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Bizstim does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Bizstim has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bizstim of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Bizstim's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Canceling Your Subscription
You can cancel your subscription at any time. For information on canceling your subscrition take a look at our Support Page here.
10. Partner Program
Vendors are consultants of Bizstim that sell business management software subscriptions to clients. Clients are business owners within the Vendors portfolio and are clients of Bizstim. These terms will be referred to in the following sections and are defined as such.
Vendor applicants to the Partner Program are expected to fill out the Vendor Application Form in full. In addition, potential vendors will be contacted via e-mail and or phone to discuss their qualifications. Bizstim reserves the right to deny applicants on any grounds without explanation. Bizstim is an equal opportunity employer.
Bizstim management will provide access to tutorial videos, the Help Center, e-mail support, and phone support to aid the Vendor and clients.
Vendors are considered contractors of Bizstim and are expected to represent the company in a positive professional manner. Vendors earn income in the following ways:
- a portion of the monthly subscription fee
- on-boarding and ongoing software support
A portion of the subscription fee is an amount based on the plan chosen by the client minus operating costs. Here is an example of the payout for subscription fees (subject to change):
- Small Business Plan: $10.00
- Enterprise Plan: $25.00
Vendors may charge additional on-boarding and support fees to the client they sign-up. We "recommend" support fees range from $25/hour to $100/hour. Bizstim will still offer vendors and clients software support via video tutorials, the Help Center, e-mail, and phone. Every opportunity will be taken to forward clients to their vendor in the case the client contacts Bizstim directly. Nonetheless, Bizstim reserves the right to help the client if the situation demands it.
Bizstim reserves the right to terminate a vendor at any time without explanation. Typical reasons for termination may include, but are not limited to:
- inability of the client to contact the vendor in a timely duration
- inability of Bizstim management to contact the vendor in a timely duration
- inappropriate conduct by the vendor of any kind
- fraudulent activity of any kind
Bizstim clients that wish to sever their relationship with their vendor may do so at any time. In addition, clients may ask a Bizstim representative to 'unlink' their account from their vendor. When a client is 'unlinked' from a vendor the following occurs:
- the vendor no longer accumulates a portion of the subscription fee
- the vendor is not permitted to sell software support to the client
- the vendor is not permitted to contact the client at any time unless expressly asked to do so by the client
Vendor's can choose to sever their relationship with the client at any time. Clients that are no longer serviced by a vendor will become the sole responsibility of Bizstim with respect to software support.
Bizstim does not accept any liability with respect to fraudulent conduct or other nefarious activities by vendors. In the event this is the case, the vendor will be subject to terminiation as outlined above and face any and all penalties as outlined by the laws of their local governments.