- What Does The Configure Order Do?
- Can I View A Practitioner's Assessments?
- Can I View A Client's Assessments
- What Are Pre-made Templates?
- What Is Service Specific Scope And Global Scope?
- How Do I Write An Assessment?
Q. What Does The Configure Order Do?
The configure order determines the order of assessment elements.
For example, the default order is:
If you were to have all elements present within your assessment for a specific service, the switch questions would be first, followed by the radio questions, then chackbox questions, then slider questions, and finally the textarea questions.
This order is global and affects all assessments regardless of the service.
Q. Can I View A Practitioner's Assessments?
Yes. To review all the assessments for a given practitioner, follow the following procedure:
- Go to CLIENTS > ASSESSMENTS
- Click on SEARCH BY PRACTITIONER across the top of the main page
- Select the practitioners name from the dropdown menu
Here you will see a list of sessions the practitioner has saved. For sessions with assessments, there will be a checkmark within the assessment column. If you see an X, there was no assessment completed for the session.
Q. Can I View A Client's Assessments
Yes. To review all the assessments for a given client, follow the following procedure:
- Go to CLIENTS > ASSESSMENTS
- Click on SEARCH BY CLIENT across the top of the main page
- Select the client's name from the dropdown menu
Here you will see a list of sessions the client has saved. For sessions with assessments, there will be a checkmark within the assessment column. If you see an X, there was no assessment completed for the session.
Q. What Are Pre-made Templates?
Premaid templates allows you to select assessment questions we have pre-configured. You can review each template by clicking on the template icon. Once an assessment template has been chosen, it will be added to your "GLOBAL" questions. This means, the questions will be added to the end of all sessions.
If you choose to make changes, change the scope, or make modifications to the questions, you can do that at any time. Be advised that sessions that have been saved already will not be affected by changes in your assessment questions.
If you need help with assessments, please contact support and we would be happy to help you.
Q. What Is Service Specific Scope And Global Scope?
For assessments, scope determines when a question appears. There are two types of scope, GLOBAL scope and SERVICE SPECIFIC scope. Here is each in more detail:
- GLOBAL SCOPE: these questions will appear after all sessions.
- SERVICE SPECIFIC: these question will only appear for the specific service they are associated with. For example, a question that is associated with the massage therapy service, will appear in the assessment area when the practitioner is saving a massage therapy session.
You can change the scope at any time. Keep in mind, past sessions will retain the assessment questions they had when the session was saved. Changing any settings to your assessments will not affect past, saved sessions.
Q. How Do I Write An Assessment?
Assessments can be created when you save a session.
If you want to save the assessment at a later time, but want to save the session right away, place some information in the required fields of the assessment. This way you can come back later and fill out the assessment information.
You can review and edit your assessments by click on the following main menu options: COMMUNICATION > ASSESSMENTS
If you choose to bypass the assessment, you will not be able to create an assessment for that session unless you re-open and save the session again.