Free Parents Plan Added for Children With Special Needs
The Parents Plan helps parents manage therapist appointments, therapist wages, and track spending on their child. This plan is completely free!
If you would like to try the software, please register an account.
FOR MY SON NOLAN
Hello. My name is Christopher Binns, the Founder and CEO of Bizstim. My son, Nolan Binns, was diagnosed with Autism when he was 2.5 years old.
Since his diagnosis, our family has driven all across the province traversing from therapist to therapist; we've employed multiple speech therapists, occupational therapists, behavioral therapists, and psychologists.
Keeping all of the appointments, reports, and schedules in order is a daunting task. In our case, the local government provides us with some support for Nolan but we are expected to show itemized reports for additional funds.
It is my hope that parents will find this software helpful in managing their child's needs.
Here are some key features you can expect from the software:
- Appointment Scheduling
- Appointment Reminder E-Mails
- Expense Tracking for therapist wages and other items
- Highly customizable assessment reporting after each session
- Exporting information to excel, such as; therapist wages and expenses
- Parents can give login access to therapists to leave assessments, review their sessions, and past wages
- Robust permission control allows a lot of freedom to make information available to service providers if parents so choose
- The software organizes therapy information and makes for improved lines of communication between participants. Improved communication leads to more efficient care for children
If you would like to try the software, please register an account. The Parents Plan is completely free.
If you are a parent with a child with special needs and you have further questions, please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com. I would be delighted to speak with you .
Christopher Binns - Founder and CEO of Bizstim
I have used the software for my son's therapy. I would very much like to get feedback from other parents regarding the software. Are there features you would like to have added? Let me know and I will consider implementing your suggestions.